Monday, July 28, 2014

Summer……Hay and Home



We are hauling bales to the barns for winter storage…




This is the hay field across the river from our house…







You can see our red barn across the river…







Just to the left of the red barn is my yellow Thread Shed…








This is the view from our place looking across the river

at the hay fields







We have 250 tons of hay to haul out of the fields…








We went up on the ridge last night and took this photo 

looking down on the hay fields and home…







You can view Mary's Peak off in the distance







Now that the hay fields are baled, 

I am here at home mowing the pasture.







I miss working in the Thread Shed,

but this time of year I'd rather be outdoors in the sunshine!











CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

No comments:

Post a Comment