Saturday, September 6, 2014

Finish It Up Class……P2P




The Permission 2 Play Group

is Finishing Up Projects today!


The students were asked to bring their UFO's

to class today so we could assist them

with the finishing up process…






















Rotary Cutting Lessons












Our favorite quilting products!






Finishing……... Houses All in a Row






Finishing…….Tea Bag Quilt






Finishing……Jello Printed Quilt




































Houses All in a Row






Lessons in Binding






Tea Bag Quilt






Jello Print Quilt






Lessons in…….Free Motion Quilting












Ahhhh….don't you just love that feeling of completion!


Don't you wish every class could be….Finish It Up Class!



Permission 2 Play is a FREE class offering for

cancer diagnosed patients.

For more info contact:
LuAnn Kessi
kessi@pioneer.net


Next Class:

Thursday, September 25, 2014 @ 1:00 - 4:00
JanniLou Creations Quilt Shop
1243 Main Street
Philomath, OR 97370
541-929-3795


Permission 2 Play is a FREE class offering for cancer 

diagnosed patients.


No Experience is necessary to participate.


All supplies are provided for the students.


Classes are held at JanniLou Creations Quilt Shop in 

Philomath, Oregon


If you are interested in joining this class contact:


LuAnn Kessi   kessi@pioneer.net



Many Thanks to JanniLou Creations Quilt Shop in 

Philomath, Oregon for your support. This class
would not be possible without you!




A BIG Thank You to OSU Folk Thrift Store, Mary's 

River Quilt Guild and those who provide funding to 

purchase the needed supplies for these FREE classes 

offered to cancer diagnosed patients.




Our Best To You,

Nancy Bryant
Virginia Gregory
Kathi Borrego
LuAnn Kessi

4 comments:

  1. Could you please tell me what iron is being used in the first photo? It looks like it does a great job, but is nice and small. TIA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dianne,
    Since you are a "No Reply" blogger, which means your email address does not show up when you leave a comment, I cannot reply to you personally, so I will answer your question here.
    The iron being used in class is a vintage travel iron. I find them regularly at the thrift stores for $5. Yes, they heat up quickly and do an excellent job.
    My Best To You,
    LuAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry. I didn't realize I was a "no reply" blogger. I'd change it if I knew how.

    Thank-you for answering me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry. I didn't realize I was a "no reply" blogger. I'd change it if I knew how.

    Thank-you for answering me.

    ReplyDelete