Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Barn Lot Quilt Series...



Barn Lot Quilt #1




I am satisfied with the placement of the images...






I will fuse the images to the rusty background fabric…







I leave it up on the design wall 

and bring the iron over to fuse.







I haven't decided on using an edge treatment yet...






Barn Lot Quilt #1……ready for appliqué stitching







Dollar Pony and a mama cow….just outside the window





Barn Lot Quilt #2


A few hunks of rusty fabric up on the design wall







I think this background will work…








Now to sort through the images…








Each quilt will represent some sort of a theme 

with the images…







Dollar Pony is yawning…

he's not impressed by the barn lot quilts











Sunrise this morning in the back yard...



















CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

2 comments:

  1. Your Barn Lot quilts are going to be spectacular! Rusting fabric for the background was a genius idea! It's truly the perfect background. I look forward to following your progress.

    Oh, and I love seeing the beautiful outdoors that surround your home! Thanks for sharing.

    Have a creatabulous day!
    D~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if Dollar Pony is not impressed - I am!! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete