Monday, June 22, 2015

Photoshop Elements......for Quilters



I have received lots of interest from all of

you about the Photoshop Elements class I am taking

now with the Pixeladies, so I thought I would

share more of what I am learning with you...


If you click on Pixeladies above, it will take
you to their website to learn more.
You can sign up for their class email list and
they will contact you when they schedule their
next series of classes.


Here is a bit more of what I learned this month
in the beginners 1 Photoshop Elements Class.

By the way, the only requirement to take this class
was to have Photoshop Elements 13 loaded on your computer
and be able to open the program.
The Pixie Ladies teach you from the ground up.


We were asked to choose an image of a crooked quilt:


This is the Floral Monet Quilt I finished last month.
My husband is holding it up so I can photograph it.






First.......crop the image






Next.......straighten the image






Next.......lighten and correct the color of the image





We learned how to copyright our images...

my name and copyright symbol at bottom right.





We also learned to place a watermark on our images.

Notice my name faintly across the center of the image.



Great Stuff for a Quilter.......don't ya think!






CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,


LuAnn Kessi

No comments:

Post a Comment