Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bright Light, Costumes & Grapes...


Click Images to Enlarge:

Bendable Bright Light

My 15 year old New Home Sewing Machine has a new light.
Even though I have a new Bernina, I still rely on my New Home for ALL of my applique work.
I added a bright light to my Bernina and to my Featherweight 221.
Now the New Home can also see so much better.
After you have a bright light.....you will feel like you have been sewing in the dark all of these years!



I spent the day making costumes.
This one is for my son......Nicholas......26 years young.
I added textile medium to black acrylic paint for the triangles on Fred Flintstone's shirt.
Painting on the very bright orange fabric put me in a great mood.



Fred Flintstone is ready for Halloween.




These are the last of my Grape Arbor images

Enjoy Them!









The images are all uploaded at high resolution.
Feel free to use them in your artwork if you are so inspired.


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn

To see my New Work CLICK HERE

To see the Thread Shed CLICK HERE

To see my Exhibit Quilts CLICK HERE

To see Tutorials CLICK HERE

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about my BBL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh I haven't heard those words "New Home" in years and years. Way back then I was sad when Janome decided to change New Home name to Janome. No matter they are GREAT machines and as you know WORKSHORSES.

    ReplyDelete