Saturday, December 5, 2009

Fabric Paper and Freezing Weather...


Click Images to Enlarge:
Fabric Paper
This piece is made with a muslin base, stained tea bag papers, newspaper print, white tissue paper on top.....and very watered down elmer's glue.

Not sure where I plan to go next with this piece.
Perhaps some walnut ink washed over the top?
Maybe some stamped images?
I am not ready to quilt it yet......it wants something more.
I am listening to it....



Fabric Paper

Muslin base, magazine papers, cheesecloth on top......held together with watery elmer's glue.

Textile Fabric paint.....Tulip spray paint green on edges to create a border and gold orange in the middle section.

I think I will stamp a big image of a bird next??

To see more posts on Fabric Paper CLICK HERE



Leaves in the flowerbeds at 23 degrees this morning



Frozen Leaves

As always, I have uploaded these images at high resolution.
Please feel free to use them in your artwork.
I would love to see what you do with them!



Frozen Cattle at 23 Degrees this morning

The calves saw Brad pull down the driveway with a load of hay.
They came to the fence here in front of the house to let us know they wanted some of that hay!



Frosty & Bright in Western Oregon


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn

To see my New Work CLICK HERE

To see the Thread Shed CLICK HERE

To see my Exhibit Quilts CLICK HERE

To see Tutorials CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment