Saturday, March 18, 2017

Quilting Sketches.......Wild Vines



I have been working in my sketchbook

in the evenings...




Drawing wild vines has been FUN for me...








I like to draw out a spine line in pencil,

then fill the spine in with leaves and plumes...






Designs that cross over one another 

interest me...






These designs may have a place in a

wholecloth quilt I am planning...


More to Come!


CLICK HERE to view my online sketch book


CLICK HERE to view my feather tutorials




CLICK HERE: to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

2 comments:

  1. Love your sketches! Ricky Tims (The Quilt Show host) just did a segment on feathers crossing over and/or under one another. It makes for a nice effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love your sketches, they are inspiration to me.

    ReplyDelete