Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Spinning Plates...



Mondays is my day @ the Quilt Palace


I was in need of another project for Mondays:




I brought along my Eclectic Hexy Quilt Top














I am adding a red striped border treatment...





whenever Ralph, the quilting kitty, 

decides to wake up from napping on the

hexy quilt top.







I also brought along another UFO...

my hand pieced Apple Core Quilt Top.







I am also adding a border treatment 

to this quilt top.







Ralph and I hung out together at the 

Quilt Palace

for a few hours, then it was time to head

back to the hay fields...






The cowboy is baling 

the 2nd field I mowed last week.





In the Thread Shed...



I have a discharge piece up on the design wall.

I like what I see, so I am anxious

to get this pieced together...







On the Sweet 16 is the 

wholecloth Chickadee quilt

in progress...

I have an August deadline for this project.







I have a July 27th deadline for the 


I need to pull some fabrics

and get something up on the design wall.






A month late, but we managed

to get most of the cow and calf pairs

worked last week.



I feel like the guy on the Ed Sullivan show

who was spinning plates in the air...


We have a lot of plates and we are 

keeping them spinning as fast as we can!

Luckily, I am a girl who does her best work

under pressure...


More to Come!


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,


LuAnn Kessi


2 comments:

  1. You are funny!!! I can't imagine keeping track of all you and 'cowboy' do! Love that discharge piece!!!!

    ReplyDelete